Welcome

My photo
Welcome to Chelley's Place! This is my place to come to and share my thoughts, ideas, memories, pictures, tips, and maybe even a recipe or two. I am a roadschool/unschool mom that lives full-time on the road in our converted MCI bus. This blog will follow our adventures and trials. We are involved with a tent ministry so this will follow that as well. I will update schedules, pictures, etc regarding the revivals. Please click on "About" in the categories to get to know each one of us individually.

5/18/12

Summer Time!!!

It has been too long since my last blog :(
Since Quartzsite we have been to Ca to do 3 revivals. Two in Big Pine and one in Lake Isabella. All were awesome and we saw God moving and doing miracles. Many got saved in Big Pine!! :)
We are now in Emmett, Id where we just wrapped up revival at a church. More miracles, healings, deliverance, and salvation. God is so great!
We will hang out here in town for a couple weeks before heading into Oregon where we will visit family.
Stay tuned for plenty of pictures, posts, and more this summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment