Welcome

My photo
Welcome to Chelley's Place! This is my place to come to and share my thoughts, ideas, memories, pictures, tips, and maybe even a recipe or two. I am a roadschool/unschool mom that lives full-time on the road in our converted MCI bus. This blog will follow our adventures and trials. We are involved with a tent ministry so this will follow that as well. I will update schedules, pictures, etc regarding the revivals. Please click on "About" in the categories to get to know each one of us individually.

7/18/11

The Bus

The bus is a 1977 MCI MC-8. We bought it in Kentucky in June 2010. It was converted by us in Oklahoma that same summer.


We owned 2 different 5th wheels before the bus. We love the layout and space a 5th wheel provides, but the convenience and sturdiness of the bus is far better.

No comments:

Post a Comment