Welcome

My photo
Welcome to Chelley's Place! This is my place to come to and share my thoughts, ideas, memories, pictures, tips, and maybe even a recipe or two. I am a roadschool/unschool mom that lives full-time on the road in our converted MCI bus. This blog will follow our adventures and trials. We are involved with a tent ministry so this will follow that as well. I will update schedules, pictures, etc regarding the revivals. Please click on "About" in the categories to get to know each one of us individually.

7/18/11

Recommended Resources

On the right side bar of my blog you will see a section for "Recommended Resources". These are legitimate products and are part of an affiliate program. They are digital products (example: ebooks) from real people trying to make a real living ... possibly even by another fulltime rv'er like myself.
A lot of the ebooks are written by well known authors, ministers, doctor's, marketers, etc.

Please feel free to click on the picture or link if you are interested, there is no obligation to buy anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment