Welcome

My photo
Welcome to Chelley's Place! This is my place to come to and share my thoughts, ideas, memories, pictures, tips, and maybe even a recipe or two. I am a roadschool/unschool mom that lives full-time on the road in our converted MCI bus. This blog will follow our adventures and trials. We are involved with a tent ministry so this will follow that as well. I will update schedules, pictures, etc regarding the revivals. Please click on "About" in the categories to get to know each one of us individually.

7/19/11

Treasure Hunt Blog Hop

My treasure has been posted.
While you are here please look around my blog and comment on posts you see fit to comment on. Don't forget to check out the awesome products I am promoting in the sidebar.
My blog is new so do not let the small amount of posts discourage you. Please subscribe to the blog to get email updates on new posts, or you can bookmark the blog and come back often :)
Thank you for stopping by today!

Come Join the fun! Our blog group on facebook Blog Central http://www.facebook.com/groups/188756621392 is having a Blog Hop Treasure Hunt!
We invite you to explore our blogs, leave comments, and find the treasures we have placed there.

If you would like to join in just click the link to the facebook group, get the details, and start hunting and having fun!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog and so look forward to blog hopping and treasure hunting with you!

    ReplyDelete